آخر الأخبار

Ski holiday

Ski holiday

About a year ago I went on a snowboarding holiday in Europe and had a great time all around. The best part is that I went with all my friends who all have different abilities in this sport. Some of my friends participate in competitions etc., while others only go to the slopes a few times in their lives. The point is, we're all looking forward to it and we'll definitely have fun while we're away. The thing is, we don't spend much time together, because we all study at different universities while the others decide to enter the working world and leave home to find jobs. .

When we decided to book a vacation, I was happy to hear that everyone could come and everyone promised to save enough money to really enjoy the time we were away. The cost of booking a vacation was about $300 for the week's accommodation, as we were staying with a backpacker and it only cost $150 for the return flights. We really feel like we've bought a bargain, and are even more delighted to know that the cost of living will be really cheap when we get them. We've decided to save $1,000 each, which means we'll have plenty of money to spend when we get there.

With the price so cheap, some of my friends decided to go online and buy supplies for the trip, from new boards to clothes.Personally, I never cared about it, as I'm currently struggling to make ends meet, living off my salary working at a local MP3 player store.

When we hit the slopes, I can't explain how amazing it was. We never had a chance to snowboard, except for a friend of mine who was more interested in the sport than all of us. We decided to do our own thing, treat each other, and then meet for the evening. It didn't happen that way because we laughed a lot on the mountainside.My best friend Blair was having a hard time at first so I did my best to teach him how to handle the main characters. After a few hours, he did a great job and even made a cute little Ollie or two. After hard days on the mountainside, we can't wait to go home and shower. Even when it's not cold,
when your clothes get wet, you may be very tired and often want to go inside, take a hot shower, and change.

Then it's time to go out and experience the nightlife.This is exactly what we expected, we've heard great things about European girls and will certainly enjoy learning about this culture. First we went out to eat, and in the end we all ate burgers and fries! Then we went to a local club and really had a great night. That's the pattern for the rest of the week and I can hardly say I regret it.

إرسال تعليق

أحدث أقدم

نموذج الاتصال